Site Feedbacks And Suggestions

Template errors

• Template public:page_style: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/page_style.php:65)
  • Template public:page_style: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/page_style.php:65)
  • Template public:page_style: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/page_style.php:101)
  • Template public:page_style: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/page_style.php:155)
  • Template public:page_style: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/page_style.php:155)
  • Template public:page_style: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/page_style.php:158)
  • Template public:uix_config: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/uix_config.php:31)
  • Template public:uix_config: A non-numeric value encountered (internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/uix_config.php:32)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: Attempt to read property "traffic" on null (src/addons/xenMade/EAS/XF/Entity/User.php:33)

Are you happy with the forum

• Yes!

• NO! You Suck!

• Meh, I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Abbas

Manager
Staff member
VIP Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi, you may notice the forum is still new and very fresh. We are still new and work in progress so I welcome any feedbacks and suggestions(or any rants) if you have regarding the forum design, etc.

Any you post is welcome and I respect that so please don't hesitate and don't be shy to post here of you have anything to say.

Have a Good Day!
Abbas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Robots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingoftheroad